Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stylin' Anya!!

This stamp is a Greeting Farm Image...It comes in a set with differet pieces for the hat and dog.I tried really hard to stick with blues and greens but i ended up using pinks and yellows.Oh well I tried.This card is made for someone i think is perfect in everyway and her birthday is coming up.
The papers are by imaginisce,the flowers are prima,brads are tim holtz.....the rest are from my stash of embellies i have stored away. I used my w.c.pencil crayons,OMS,and a 2 different sizes of blending stumps for the coloring medium.


Hope you have enjoyed this card and hope you all have a great week!!
Phebe

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Phebe,

I love this card and the images especially. Haven't seen this one before. Your friend must have really enjoyed it. You have done such a pretty and special job on it.

Hugs, Candy