Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hanglar & Motivet


Stephanie from Motivet allowed me to stamp up some of these amazing images.This is a Hanglar and Stanglar image and the ladie that produces and makes these only sell these stamps to norway and sweden.So was i ever tickled pink to see some of these lovelies as a gift for moi.


I especially love this guy and the matching coutertop i had loads of fun watercolouring this image.
I used my prismawc pencil crayons. I first stamped it on watercolour paper 140Lb weigted paper.

These cards will be for teachers.
Well i hope you are having a great day!!

By the way Motivet is a new stamp company i am carrying and they are exclusive to me within a 100 km radius.

Phebe

2 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Phebe,

I love H & S Stamps. You have done a great job with both these wonderful cards. Don't you wish they would sell to us in Canada??
Lucky you to have such a nice friend!!

Hugs, Candy

Chris (catt871) said...

Phebe, these cards are adorable!!!!! Your kids' teachers will love them - I know I would!!!1