Saturday, August 1, 2009

Holiday Cards!!

Holiday Card#2!! This is an Hanglar and i recieved this from a friend who has remained unnamed.Because once you find out you'll be asking for them,thats how sweet these are.I pulled out my copics and tried my best to do honor to the tutorials i have been watching online. This is the first time i have used my large snowflake die.I got it from Kim but if you live closer you can get them from Amy who also sells stampin up, and ain't it just lovely.I am soooo happy i have it.I stamped this little cutie in tuxedo Black ink on my favorite "Pretty Paper Panels"copic paper.This paper comes in packs and i have 3 of them left. And of course i used my acrylic ultra-fine paint pen for the cheeks and other areas to give more dimension.If you are interested in any info on stampin up i can direct you just drop me a note. Its a long Holiday Weekend here in Ontario Canada and so it'll be nice to relax.Just a word... I Am Open 9-1 on the Civic Monday!!
Phebe

2 comments:

Kimmer said...

Aw! Love that stamp, Phebe! Fantastic job with the Copics! You go girl!

Phebe Meeder said...

thanks can't wait for our stamps