Monday, August 3, 2009

My Second Chance

I am not sure if i am doing this right but i couldn't pass up this wonderful opportunity so here goes. CraftyGoings On is having some blog candy. And here it is http://charmedcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-blog-candy-with-twist.html
This is a 2nd Holiday Card.I was online trying to figure the best place to buy copics,so if anyone knows or have any ideas let me know.I finally realized i need to have some.Just of VERY recently they have grown on me.I wonder why?
Hope you are having a Great Civic Monday and Hop on over to this blog and check them out.
Phebe

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great cards Phebe...and yes, I think you should get yourself some Copic markers too! They are so much fun!

(don't let go of your pencils though...your colouring is beautiful!)

Melanie

Anonymous said...

love this card phebe, well done!