Friday, September 11, 2009

"BOO" to YOU!!

I totally cased this card so "MUMS"the word..wink*wink*.This image and sentiment are both part of the newest CCD's that have arrived.The patterned paper is MMEye from my 50% off collection.I stampesd this guy on watercolor paper 140Lb. I pulled out my well used watercolor pencil crayons and blending stumps and inked him up with black staz-on ink.
I used my nestabillity set and let me say there is one reason why i love my nestabilities and thats because i have the most awesome embossing mat ever.It is the best around better than dare i say it spellbinders' mat.And i happy to let you know i got it from Scribbles and Scraps!! They are located in sarnia and i promise you it will be the best $9.99 ever spent.Now you know how there are some GREAT products worth everypenny spent yes well this is one of them.

So Here is the final Look at this card.And i have got to say CCD has done it again in wowing us with their awesome Images!!
OH BY THE WAY----All Emma's and Trevors are now 65 cents less than usual and now available to you is for each Emma & Trevor bought you can have an accessory for 50% off!!
This special starts Saturday the 12th (today) till Tuesday the 15th.
Hope to see you soon!!
Phebe

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love it Phebe! Great job ... can't wait to play with my new stamps!! thanks!