Friday, October 2, 2009

World Card-Making Day!!

I am doing a mini reveal of Maggie in Love.I love this image because it simply reminds me of the good old days, when the legwarmers were huge and now back in....when simplicity came in the form of a single flower and foot-popping first Kiss.The question is after all these years do i still feel the same....Yes I do.But stronger!!Do i still get butterflies...and think my husband gets more dashing with time yes i do and everyonce in a while i need to pinch myself because i believe God gave me a knight in shining armor.
On my card i used my square scallop nestabillities and my dots and heart die & embossing folder by cuttlebug.This paper is new by Imaginisce.
So i am late posting my card for saturday BUT its never too late to enjoy some simplicity!!Oh and i still get butterflies when i see my husband walk into the room.
Hope you All Have a GREAT day!!
Phebe


1 comment:

Nana Diana said...

Such a sweet card Phebes!! Thanks for your sweet comment on mine, hope to see you soon. Love ya girl!!