Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hope your Holidays are TOASTY!!

I can hardly wait to post this.I am planning to enter this into KK challenge.

AnyHoo I was dying to finish off some of that scrap paper in my bin and so, this We R Memory Keepers paper (it was the only piece left) was begging me to be used so i said to myself how creative can i be.I did my best to make this festive by using tombow markers that were holiday colors.I mean can we make almost any color of marker festive.....SURE we can. I stamped this guy on Hot-Press 90Lb wcolor frosted paper.I used Black Staz-On Ink,a paintbrush and distilled water.


I used glossy accents for the inside of the ears and the nose...I added stickle to the flame and on the bottom of the toasted marshmallow....festive right?Of Course!!The brads and flowers are by Prima and i used kaiserscrapbooking Rhinestones....I used things that all went together that were all part of my stash....I have a serious bad habit wanting to use new stuff.The buttons are by the Paper Studio. Also part of my stash.


The marshmallow was to me the most important part...it needed to look toasty i used very careful delicate colors...i am pleased with how it turned out.Well i do wish you All a very festive ,warm, and "TOASTY" Holiday!!
By the way toasty is the sentiment that you will get with this cutie.

Have a GREAT Day!!

Phebe

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is seriously cute Phebe! What an adorable image!

Diane said...

That marshmallow looks so real!!!
You did an amazing job with your coloring,what a sweet card!!!