Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Tomboy,Blingy Girl,Mischievious, & All THAT!!

This is another KK image.I am trying to make cards with images that i sell in the store.This girl is a Tomboy,blingy,mischievious,and ALL THAT!!This describes my middle girl to a tee. Tha patterned paper is WRMKeepers,the strip is Pebbles Inc.The brads are by The Paper Studio.and the flowers are Prima.I used my Heidi Swapp edge distressor for the Bazill Cardstock.The Watercolor Paper is 90Lbs hot pressed.and the mediums used is my wcolors tombow markers,paintbrush and distilled water.Of course when wcoloring you must always use a permanent ink in which i use a blck Staz-On ink. Of course i added some stickles to the final image and i use crystal stickles because when adding it to any color of ink it brings out the color used.
Well i am away for a week and so i do hope you enjoy this cutie and you know where to find her...here at the TownScrapper in petrolia.Don't forget about my special of buy one get the 2nd of equal or lesser value for 50% off....and this special has been extended till mid january to make up for the week i am gone and the week i am closed for inventory....but hey i will still phone and email orders.
Have a Great Week,
Phebe

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I love the Kraftin Kimmie images! A fabulous card Phebe! x