Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother and Daughter Spotlight !!

Well its time for another Mother and Daughter Spotlight using a Pink and Purple Theme.
Hi, I'm Phebe Meeder, proud mother of 3 children and wife to a very supportive husband. I am also the owner of The Townscrapper store, which is located in Petrolia, Ontario in Canada. I carry a wide assortment of papercrafting products, including an exclusive line of stamps designed by Victoria Case. I love making cards with vibrant colours, reading when time allows, bike riding and volunteering at the local school. I am excited to say that I am humbled by an amazing Design Team, called the Scrapettes. I feel blessed to be surrounded by my wonderful family, friends and all my Scrapettes.
Catrina and I looked these cuties over and decided to use So Beary Sweet Sophie.She stamps up beautifully.I have her ez-mounted so she can get that extra clean press.I used my tombow markers to color her.The papers are by "The Girls Papiere"collection.
I used PRIMA FLOWERS from the UMBRELLA line and added some flip flops that are part of neweat charms.




So i hope you all participate n this collection.







Hi, I'm Catrina and I'm 9 years-old. I have an older sister named Cecile and a younger brother named EliJah so I'm a middle child. I was so excited when Mommy asked me to craft with her for this special post. I love to sing and am in a choir with children from 23 different schools. I also love to bowl, read books and play lots of board games. I don't like veggies but I love to keep my room nice and tidy as I go into my brother's room and make a mess there - lol. I love giving hugs and Mommy says I give the best hugs EVER.
This is Catrina's Card and she was soooo proud of it.we didn't color ours together and mine was put away but it is interesting we used the same colors for the dress.
Catrina used the same PRIMA FLOWERS and cut out the flower from the pattern paper and added it to the corner of the card.
We had fun doing the Mother and Daughter Spotlight.
Hope you can Have Fun Joining In.
Have a GREAT Weekend!!
Phebe

No comments: