Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sneaky Peak of the upcoming Victoria Case Christmas Collection

Sneaky Peak of the upcoming Victoria Case Christmas Collection
This cute christmas angel was colored with prisma pencil crayons and printed off onto 92 Lb paper.
I used the odourless mineral spirits.
She is named Grace.She is a Giving angel.God says we are to give without boasting and when i see her i think of the many angels that have gave and noone knows who they are.
I used papers by Imaginisce----i also pulled out my cuttlebug and used my christmas folder that has peace,love, joy embossed into it.The flowers are by Prima,i added some stickles and flatback stars for embellishments.
As i have enjoyed making this card i hope you will enjoy it too.
Have a Great week and God Bless
Phebe

2 comments:

Alice said...

this is darling! such a sweet card!

Lynne said...

I'm a new follower here and came by here by accident!!!! Your projects and designs are absolutely beautiful. I love your coloring and sentiments!!! Wonderful job!!! You may wish to stop by and visit Her Craftiness at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
Again, I love your projects and will be back visiting!!!
Hugs and Love,
Lynne
Her Craftiness