Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Tulip Day!!

Hope everyone is enoying this nice spring weather ......i know i am even if it is a little cold.I am hoping that the wild bunnies and squirrels didn't eat all my tulip bulbs.last year they did and i had 4 tulips come up....mmmm.Anyhoo this card was made using the Bunny Blooms.
I stamped it twice and i used OMS , a blending stump.a sanding blok, and watercolor paper 140Lb...which i soon will be carrying.This WC Paper is simply lovely.The heavier the better.


As you can see i stamped it twice for a reason.I needed to 3d the bouquet a bit to give it a look of fullness and overflowing love.Tulips are near and dear to me.If you ever get a chance to get over to Holland the fields are literally full of tulips a must see.As you can see i used my cuttlebug to emboss on the green.
Happy Tulip Day everyone and hope your day is filled with overflowing love.
Phebe





2 comments:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

This is great! Love the flowers!

Candy said...

Oh Phebe,

I have always loved this stamp and could never find it!
You have made the C U T E S T card!!
Well I can't continue looking at the rest of your blog tonight as it is after 1:00 am - but I will next time. I have really enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

Hugs, Candy