Monday, June 8, 2009

MOTIVET!!

Motivet is a company i now carry and thanks Stephanie for the wondeful images!! We are so lucky to carry these lovely images.

Today's card is made using Dexter.He is soooo stinken cute.
First i stamped him on 140Lb watercolor paper....my fave ever.
Then i got out my KOI self moistening art brush i sell the medium one,i also got out my peerless inks and started coloring.
I pulled out my octagon and circle nesties ....added some stars and voila the card was Eazy Peazy Lemon Sqeazy.
I then 3d'd the octagon onto the my new WRMK paper MVP Jordan.

And it will be perfect to give some one who is a Most Vonderful Person!! There is someone who comes to visit me and she is so sweet...**WAVING** Hi Gloria!!

Sometimes she needs to be told what a "vonderful" person she really truly is.

Have a Great Day!! Phebe

No comments: