Friday, June 12, 2009

You Rock!!

Today i finally put together another card for one of our teachers.Its a favorite for many reasons.
Its named after my daughter Catrina ,Literally and she takes Vocal lessons every Tuesday.This is so her to right down to the bling.She loves sparkly things,loves fashion, and she loves to sing her heart out. These 2 stamps are from High Hopes.I stamped her on 140Lb wc Fabriano Paper.Then i used my trusty Nestabillities which i now love because of my new hassle free embossing one step mat.
I added some prima kisses,stickles, and guitar embellishments.Which are well loved.
I colored her with wc pencil crayons as well as OMS and blending stump. I actually did not have that easy of a time making this card "WHY" you may ask because i colored it first before i picked out my patterm papers.Big Mistake.But oh well its simple .And i Love Simple.

Have A GREAT Weekend!!
Phebe





2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

She is super cute!! Great card Phebe!!

Lavender Rise said...

Phebe,your cards are beautiful!!