Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday !!!

This a card i made with a birthday thought in mind.Everything used on this card is older however the paper is new as of last thursday and i cannot believe this but it has flown off the shelf.This company is called "We R Memory Keepers" and i love this line its absolutely one of my faves. I used an old technique that i haven't used in a while and thats watercolor markers(tombows),a #2 paintbrush,and distilled water. Of course i used the 140Lb wc paper to stamp on with black Staz-on.

Then i pulled out my sizzix dual heart die, and put it through my cuttlebug then i used my cuttlebug swiss dot folder.The cardstock is a red wine bling Bazill. I pulled out my scrap green cardstock and edge distressed all the edges and i love this technique.
For embellishments the flowers are from my stash,the brads are Spare Parts by The Paper Studio.Later i added Glossy Accents to the hearts to give it demension and sticles for the bowin hair,wings ,socks,and on the yellow on her dress.


If this doesn't work out as a birthday card perhaps i can give it as a christmas or valentine card.Its a simple card yet it took me till 2 am to put it together.
Have A Great Day!!
Phebe

1 comment:

KarenB said...

This is so super sweet! I love it all, especially how you've layered the heats in the corner.