Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WOWEEEEE...HUMBLED I AM!!!

Click on this to bring closer.
I went to Post office to see what was new that was arriving and i recieved mail that was for me.
And this is what i got.I was soooo humbled and my hubby could not believe the WORK that went into this So my dear friend who gives things ever so cheerfully and sooo unselfishly.....what an honour ....i was touched and after a somewhat sad week i can honestly say this has brightened my day. I cannot believe the amount of work that went into this and i cannot wait to hang this on my wall.Again I LOVE it and thank you sooooo sooo much!!




Look at the detail folks Isn't this beautiful.This lady does not have a blog but if you were to see her work you'd be in awe.


Thanks Again My dear ....Love YA!!
Phebs
(yes folks i just noticed it)

3 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

oh my gosh, Phebe!! what a WONDERFUL gift, and so much time, effort, and clearly a lot of LOVE went into that piece of art!

so very happy for you, Phebe - not only do *I* personally think that Humble Pie stamps are fantastic and sure to be a huge success, but it seems like the response has been great so far! i'm honoured to be a Baker! :)

*big hugs!*

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You are certainly a well loved lady. I can attest to that because you are such a sweetie! This magnificent card was certainly made for you with lots of love. TFS.

Tricia said...

Phebe, what an absolutely amazing card. I can only imagine how much time and TLC went into this wonderful masterpiece!